Agile.Live will hold a Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Certification training session on November 25-27, 2021, to provide a professional certification from Scrum.org.
A Professional Scrum Product Owner is great for anyone involved in Scrum product development. It is beneficial for those responsible for implementing agile approaches in an organization (Product Manager, Business Analyst, Customer Engagement, Account Manager, Business Manager).
Slava Moskalenko, co-founder of Agile.Live, will provide the training and prepare the participants for the certification assessment for obtaining Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Certification from Scrum.org. Slava has trained more than 1000 Scrum Masters and Product Owners from more than 30 countries, including the U.S., Singapore, India, China, Australia, Poland, Ukraine, Romania, and others. He also provided training courses for large international companies such as Microsoft, BMW, Orica, Singapore Airlines, and others.
The goal of the course is to teach participants to solve complex problems within the Scrum framework, to form a product owner’s mindset based on Scrum values and principles to make the right decisions in their organizations and projects.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand how the product owner role fits into Scrum
- Act as the owner of the Product and manage the stakeholders
- Increase business agility in your organization
Taking the PSPO course will allow you to:
- Open up new career opportunities in various industries
- Obtain the worldwide recognized PSPO certification
- Become the owner of a product that motivates your customers to use it and encourages the team to innovate
- Confirm experience in increasing the product value
- Learn how to solve complex problems and handle the professional challenges that the product owner faces daily in his work
Date and time: November 25-27, 2021 from 10:00 to 16:00. For early registration before 04.11.2021, the special price is EUR 645 (instead of EUR 790).
See more details on the Training and Registration.