Professional Scrum Master is an advanced course for professionals from all industries (IT, engineering, finance, logistics, pharmaceuticals, etc.) responsible for the product development team.
PSM is essential for anyone involved in software development using Scrum. It is beneficial for professionals responsible for implementing agile approaches in an organization.
To teach participants how to solve complex problems within the Scrum framework, develop a Scrum Master mindset based on the values and principles of Scrum to make the right decisions in their organizations and projects.
Participants will learn:
- A clear understanding of the Scrum rules through the prism of empirical experience;
- How to work as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams;
- Strategies to launch new Scrum teams or improve an existing one’s efficiency.
Why do you need to take the course
Taking the PSM course will allow you to:
- Open up new career opportunities in different industries
- Obtain a worldwide recognized PSM certification
- Lead a high-performing team
- Learn the applied skills that enable an agile team to succeed
- Learn to solve complex problems and meet the professional challenges that the Scrum Master faces daily in his work
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.Registration
Slava Moskalenko is the Ukraine-based Professional Scrum Trainer of the global organization Scrum.org. Trained over 1000 Scrum Masters and Product Owners from over 30 countries (USA, Singapore, Poland, India, China, Australia, Ukraine, Romania, and others). Conducted training classes for large international companies such as Microsoft, BMW, Orica, Singapore Airlines, etc.
Date and location
- 16/12/2021 from 09:30 to 15:30 (Kiev time)
- 17/12/2021 from 09:30 to 15:30 (Kiev time)
- 18/09/2021 from 09:30 to 15:30 (Kiev time)
This is virtual training powered with the best tools for remote collaboration (Zoom, Menti, Mural, Slack, etc)