Agile.Live will hold a Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification training session on June 24-26, 2021, to provide a professional certification from Scrum.org.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a premium course for the representatives of various industries (IT, engineering, finance, logistics, pharmaceutics, etc.) who are responsible for the product development team.
Slava Moskalenko, co-founder of Agile.Live, will provide the training and prepare the participants for the certification assessment for obtaining Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification from Scrum.org. Slava has trained more than 1000 Scrum Masters and Product Owners from more than 30 countries, including the U.S., Singapore, India, China, Australia, Poland, Ukraine, Romania, and others. He also provided training courses for large international companies such as Microsoft, BMW, Orica, Singapore Airlines, and others.
PSM is essential for anyone who deals with software development and uses Scrum. It will be especially useful for those professionals who are implementing Agile in their organizations.
The goal of the course is to teach the participants how to solve complex problems within the Scrum framework, to build a Scrum Master’s mindset based on the values and principles of Scrum for making the right decisions regarding a project or organization, and prepare them for the certification.
The participants will:
- Understand clearly of the rules of Scrum through the lens of empirical experience;
- Work as a Scrum Master for Scrum teams;
- Lead Scrum teams or improve their current team’s efficiency.
Completing the PSM training will allow you to:
- Open up new career opportunities in various industries;
- Get a globally recognized PSM certification;
- Lead a highly effective team;
- Implement the applied skills that lead Agile teams to success;
- Know how to solve complex problems and respond to the daily challenges that Scrum Masters face.
Date and time: June 24-26, 2021 from 10:00 to 16:00. For early registration before 10.06.2021, the special price is EUR 595 (instead of EUR 695.)
See more details on the Training and Registration.