Agile.Live will hold a training session on July 29-31, 2021 to provide the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) Certification from Scrum.org.
Professional leadership in agile organization is a training course for the managers responsible for adopting agile methods and technologies at a company and/or department level.
Co-founder of Agile.Live, Slava Moskalenko, will carry out the training and prepare the participants for passing the assessment to obtain the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) Certification from Scrum.org. Slava has trained more than 1,000 specialists from more than 30 countries (USA, Singapore, Poland, India, China, Australia, Ukraine, Romania, and others.) He provided trainings for large international companies, such as Microsoft, BMW, Orica, Singapore Airlines, and others.
Professional Agile Leadership EssentialsTM (PAL-E) is a three-day training aimed to form the skills of adopting the concepts and models of agile leadership. The goal of the training is to help managers understand how to support, guide, and train their teams in the best way to reach their fullest potential.
The training lays the foundation for the agile leadership role that managers play in creating the environment for successful agile transformation. Managers are important helpers who facilitate their organization success, however the type of leadership role in Agile may be different from the one they got used to.
As a training participant you will learn how to:
- understand how agility can help improve your organization’s performance;
- help your organization maximize the benefits of agile transformation;
- build the culture and values that will help your organization to take advantage of agility;
- apply the new skills in leadership, training agile teams, and dealing with impediments;
- measure agility in your organization.
Completing the PAL-E course will allow you to:
- open up new career opportunities in various industries;
- receive the globally recognized PAL-E certification from Scrum.org;
- become a leader who motivates his teams and contributes to the success of projects;
- learn how to solve complex issues and respond to the professional challenges that managers face daily.
Date and time: July 29-31, 2021 from 10:00 to 16:00 Take advantage of the special price EUR 645, for early registration before 08.06.2021 (instead of EUR 790.)
Full description of the training and registration.